July 30, 2020 Newsletter
Many school psychologists need some extra support. Graduate students are looking for additional resources.
We all want to show up as our best selves and provide the assistance and support that our students and schools need.
I would love to help you with that! For years, I have supported practicum students, interns, and newer school psychs at the university and school district levels. I would love to help you too!
Imagine having a space where you could ask questions, obtain resources, watch videos on topics that relate to what you are doing:
- Report Writing
- Time Management/Organization
We are providing you with that opportunity.
NSP Insiders is a membership site for newer school psychs and graduate students.
We also welcome veteran psychs who are lifelong learners.
With the membership, you get instant access to a wealth of people that have been exactly where you have been.
You get access to all of these psychologists:
- Preschool Psych
- Elementary Psych
- Middle School Psych
- High School Psych
- Bilingual School Psych
- School Psych/Behaviorist
Additionally, we have:
- recorded videos
- sample report templates
- sample professional development templates
- and more!
When you register to be part of the NSP Insiders Community, you will have the opportunity to choose between the following payment options:
Monthly payments of $12/month
- $30 every three months (savings of $6 every 3 months)
- $54 every 6 months (savings of $18 every 6 months)
- $96 every year (savings of $48 every year)
We are so certain that you will love being a part of the community, that we are letting you try out NSP Insiders for 14 days for only $1.
Yep, only $1 and you get 14 days to see if this is right for you.
You can cancel your membership at any time.
Interested to see what we are doing in August? Check out the calendar below.
- Every Monday in August we are holding Office Hours. I have a specific topic we will address and then I will open it up to Q&A for any school psych-related questions. Office Hours will be recorded and you can catch the replay.
- Additionally in August, we will hold Ask A…Psych. Do you have questions you want to ask our Elementary School Psych? Or our Bilingual School Psych? Jump on our live call and ask your questions. Can’t make it live? No worries, we will upload all of our Ask A…Psych calls. We will also have a special space for you to ask your questions to our Ask A…Psych in our community forum.
NewslettersJuly 9, 2020 Newsletter I hope your 4th of July holiday was wonderful. Summer Boot Camp Registration is closing soon for Summer Boot Camp so make sure you are signed up. Have a school psych colleague who might be interested in joining? Tell them to do so...
NewslettersJune 25, 2020 Newsletter 4 Time Management Tips for the School Psych If you are a graduate student, newer school psych, or veteran school psych looking for some time management tips, check out these 4. Click the button below to get 4 Tips in 4 Days. I...
NewslettersJune 4, 2020 Newsletter Summer, Summer, Summer For some of you, summer is SO close. For others, congrats on making it there already. Summer Plans This summer, I will be hanging out with the 500+ school psychologists who have already signed up for our...
NewslettersApril 23, 2020 NewsletterThis newsletter will feature: Registration is open for the Summer Boot Camp New Resources Available on The Newer School Psych website What else is FREE? How about some summer book clubs? Registration is open for the Summer Boot...
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Get the 7 Tips for the Newer School Psychologist