July 30, 2020 Newsletter
Many school psychologists need some extra support. Graduate students are looking for additional resources.
We all want to show up as our best selves and provide the assistance and support that our students and schools need.
I would love to help you with that! For years, I have supported practicum students, interns, and newer school psychs at the university and school district levels. I would love to help you too!
Imagine having a space where you could ask questions, obtain resources, watch videos on topics that relate to what you are doing:
- Report Writing
- Time Management/Organization
We are providing you with that opportunity.
NSP Insiders is a membership site for newer school psychs and graduate students.
We also welcome veteran psychs who are lifelong learners.
With the membership, you get instant access to a wealth of people that have been exactly where you have been.
You get access to all of these psychologists:
- Preschool Psych
- Elementary Psych
- Middle School Psych
- High School Psych
- Bilingual School Psych
- School Psych/Behaviorist
Additionally, we have:
- recorded videos
- sample report templates
- sample professional development templates
- and more!
When you register to be part of the NSP Insiders Community, you will have the opportunity to choose between the following payment options:
Monthly payments of $12/month
- $30 every three months (savings of $6 every 3 months)
- $54 every 6 months (savings of $18 every 6 months)
- $96 every year (savings of $48 every year)
We are so certain that you will love being a part of the community, that we are letting you try out NSP Insiders for 14 days for only $1.
Yep, only $1 and you get 14 days to see if this is right for you.
You can cancel your membership at any time.
Interested to see what we are doing in August? Check out the calendar below.
- Every Monday in August we are holding Office Hours. I have a specific topic we will address and then I will open it up to Q&A for any school psych-related questions. Office Hours will be recorded and you can catch the replay.
- Additionally in August, we will hold Ask A…Psych. Do you have questions you want to ask our Elementary School Psych? Or our Bilingual School Psych? Jump on our live call and ask your questions. Can’t make it live? No worries, we will upload all of our Ask A…Psych calls. We will also have a special space for you to ask your questions to our Ask A…Psych in our community forum.
NewslettersMay 7, 2020 Newsletter Summer Boot Camp for School Psychologists – Registration is opening soon! We are so excited to open up registration soon for this FREE summer boot camp. For the first handful of school psychologists (or graduate students) who...
NewslettersApril 23, 2020 NewsletterPinterest We are now on Pinterest. Check out our Pinterest board by clicking on our Pinterest link at the bottom of the newsletter. While you are at the bottom of the newsletter, check out our social media pages on FB, IG and...
NewslettersApril 9, 2020New ResourcesNew Resources are available on the website (www.thenewerschoolpsych.com/resources) covering the following topics: Interview and Resume Tips Behavior Resources for students who struggle with anxiety and motivation along with...
NewslettersMarch 26, 2020Resume HelpAre you sending your resume to districts soon? Make sure it is in “tip-top” shape. Check out our resume resources at www.thenewerschoolpsych.com/resourcesPSW RecourcesAre you working in a district that utilizes the PSW model for SLD...
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Get the 7 Tips for the Newer School Psychologist